Personal and dedicated health coaching can be hard to find, but it doesn’t have to be.
I can help you breakthrough to create profound and lasting changes with your sleep, health, and your life.
Achieving high-quality sleep every night isn’t hard when you have a roadmap for success – and the right guide.
Together, we will build a successful, customized strategy so you will feel more mentally sharp, energized and vibrant.
Working with me you will learn how to...
- Improve your diet and exercise for optimal sleep
- Lower your stress levels and calm your mind
- Get back to a healthy weight
- Improve your brain health at any age
- Learn to sleep naturally again without the use of prescription sleep aids
- Banish the desire to “have it all” and focus on yourself for a change
- Wake up feeling refreshed and restored
- Discover a healthier and happier well being so you can get back to living the life you deserve
What my clients say
Shawna’s program was perfectly timed for me. I developed a deeper level of knowledge about food as medicine and I found I could use that knowledge to regenerate my direction and enthusiasm. And I also found working in a group to be much more fun than I expected.
Some of the specifics I learned are how to enjoy a meal in a restaurant and socialize while confidently retaining the eating habits I want to maintain to keep me healthy. And I love that Shawna helped me set specific, definable, short term, mid-range and long-term goals. I now have the knowledge and tools to take on those goals and keep moving forward.
With Shawna’s coaching, I learned the proper tools to help improve those areas of my life which ultimately helped my overall health and improve my sleep. I am confident the tools Shawna provided me with will continue to be the blueprint on improving my overall health and mindset.
I am forever grateful that I chose to invest in myself by working with her. It was definitely the gift that will continue to give for years to come.
I invite you to take back
your life, your sleep, and your power.